PowerTax Trusts is now part of the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE portfolio. It has all the calculation features that can keep your company efficient, but now it's backed with the power of ONESOURCE.
PowerTax Trusts provides funds and property trust distribution calculations with multitier and tax return capability.
With PowerTax Trusts, calculations are automatically populated with prior period data and new data from accounting systems. A web sheet interface offers in-built controls and integrity checks to help improve confidence and flexibility in responding to new investment products.
Streamlined automated reporting and data flows helps fund and property investment professionals who manage multiple trusts.
Based on a well-established platform that can reduce both risk and time implied on distributions and calculations, PowerTax Trusts is a guarantee of less pain and fewer late nights spent on reporting.
PowerTax Trusts features:
- Ability to manage funds and property trusts
- Configuration for different investment types
- Automatic inter-funding distributions flow between trusts
- Flexible fund reporting structure
- Integration with unit registry, investment management and general ledger systems
- Batch processing
- Audit trails and variance checks
- Automated creation of tax returns from distribution calculations
- Consulting, implementation, and loan staffing