When I Grow Up - I Want To Work in Tax
For best tips, major global & local tax stories, or lessons from peers, see what's new on onesourceblog.com.
COMPARABLE COMPANY DATABASES
ONE WORLD. ONESOURCE.
Taxing authorities worldwide are looking to increase revenues, and one way they will achieve this is by focusing on intercompany transactions. As they tighten transfer pricing regulations and strengthen enforcement around policies, it is important to manage your overall tax burden and sustain a competitive advantage. Mitigate risks and take complete control with a comprehensive end-to-end transfer pricing practice comprised of data, policy, pricing, and documentation.
A COMPLETE END-TO-END TRANSFER PRICING SOLUTION
ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing can help you develop and implement strategies that avoid the risks of disallowed adjustments, double taxation, bloated reserves, inefficient tax planning, and penalties. We offer a comprehensive end-to-end transfer pricing solution, including services ready to fit your needs:
- Process large volumes of data quickly and generate detailed reports for intercompany transactions
- Determine and implement transfer pricing policies and agreements
- Mitigate the cost of compliance and control risk of transfer pricing adjustments and associated interest and penalties with proactive price monitoring
- Implement strategies to manage effective tax and transfer pricing planning
- Produce required transfer pricing documentation
STREAMLINE DATA GATHERING FOR TRANSFER PRICING
As you decide to expand operations globally, the ability to manage data scattered around the globe, across different people and systems, becomes more challenging, leading to difficulties in accessing the right information in a format that is designed for transfer pricing. Whether you are dealing with financial data or functional information, our data collection solutions can help you:
- Automate the process for collecting financial data from various global systems and other sources
- Create custom information requests that will gather necessary company-specific and functional information
- Compile global-transaction information and relevant supporting files in a centralized location
ESTABLISH AND IMPLEMENT INTERCOMPANY POLICIES
Even if you have intercompany policies in place at your organization, it might be challenging to effectively maintain and monitor them due to lack of expertise and accurate data. Managing, communicating, and keeping track of multiple existing policies is easier with ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing.
This solution gives you the necessary guidance that will enable you to stay on top of policy changes and:
- Have access to over 1.2 million private & public company records worldwide to establish pricing
- Create and implement policies, provide access to key stakeholders, and garner feedback, while keeping complete control of your policy changes
- Store all versions of existing policies while communicating the most up to date version across your business
EFFECTIVELY MONITOR AND MANAGE POLICIES
Monitoring and managing transfer pricing policies can be difficult due to communication issues and the use of inconsistent tools or ad-hoc processes across your business. ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing can help you achieve a singular standard for monitoring and managing transfer pricing that can allow you to:
- Reduce or eliminate out-of-period adjustments
- Regularly review intercompany-policy compliance with ease
- Make timely adjustments to ensure appropriate pricing throughout the year
PRODUCE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
Preparing consistent, accurate, and timely documentation is a demanding and time-consuming process. With limited headcount and lack of internal resources, preparing documentation in-house can be overwhelming, while outsourcing can be costly.
With ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing, you can easily manage and produce a detailed audit trail of each step taken during the overall transfer pricing process. We can help you comply with local regulations and perform global risk assessments with a complete solution that will enable you to:
- Access guidance to local regulations and a step-by-step process to complete configurable transfer pricing documentation
- Leverage prior-year work and easily updating it for future years
- Access over 1.2 million private and public company records worldwide, as well as intangible agreements, with sophisticated filtering and the ability to efficiently identify comparables for use in transfer pricing analyses.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRANSFER PRICING ANALYSES
Obtaining the right comparable company information is important to any analysis, but it can be one of the most time-consuming and cumbersome components of a project. ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing has access to over 1.2 million private and public company records worldwide and makes it easy to retrieve information through its intuitive search tool.
THOMSON REUTERS DATA SUITE
The data suite from Thomson Reuters offers global coverage on public and private companies in a single, integrated solution. The OECD recognizes that obtaining comparable data can be an arduous task and various database solutions can be considered. That's why we provide options for transfer pricing professionals looking for comparable company information worldwide.
The information published in our databases contains practical information for organizations of all sizes. The data suite consists of Reuters Fundamentals and European Comparables, both from Thomson Reuters.
ADDITIONAL DATA OFFERINGS
- ktMINE's Royalty Rate Finder Database
- Standard & Poor's Compustat®