INTEGRATION FOR ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE APPLICATIONS
The Thomson Reuters product line ONESOURCE Indirect Tax seamlessly integrates with Oracle E-Business Suite Applications, including Oracle 11i and R12. Through this integration, customers achieve accurate determination, calculation, and reporting of sales, use, and value-added taxes.
ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Oracle 12 is a Validated Integration for the Oracle E-Business Suite.
For more information about the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax integration for Oracle E-Business Suite, download this datasheet.
Integration for Oracle 12 Inventory Movement
Thomson Reuters also offers a solution that reduces the risk and cost related to the taxable movement of goods within Oracle Inventory. ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Oracle 12 Inventory Movement identifies, calculates, and creates the proper tax entries for inventory movements. Not currently available through Oracle standard functionality, the solution enables companies to:
- Identify inventory movement transactions
- Determine and calculate tax with ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination
- Create journal entries for Oracle General Ledger to accrue the estimated tax liability
- Update the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination Audit
- Display the results as a report
For more information about ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Oracle 12 Inventory Movement, download this datasheet.