ESTIMATED PAYMENTS. REVOLUTIONIZED.
Estimated PaymentsNew integrated functionality designed to specifically help you streamline the way you prepare both your federal and state estimated payments.
Estimated Payments is cutting-edge, integrated-technology that enables you to eliminate the tedious tasks associated with preparing your estimated payments and save valuable time throughout the tax year. Avoid the trouble of researching tax law updates, manual data entry, or the time-consuming processes of completing vouchers. With unmatched functionality, you'll be able to reference all your relevant data in a revolutionary new way. Click here to request a demo.
A faster and smarter way to find and enter your data.
- Quickly see all of your data from the other ONESOURCE products in one easy-to-read workpaper
- The data entered into ONESOURCE Income Tax, ONESOURCE Tax Provision and/or ONESOURCE State Apportionment is brought together with the Estimated Payments functionality to accurately calculate the payments you designate
- Automatically create filing groups based on your income tax filings
- Quickly import all data using the various import features
- Customize the way you view your data in a user-defined format
Access up-to-date and customizable tax law content
- Get up-to-date tax law information in the software throughout the year
- Access standard state taxable income modifications including the state law associated with each one
- Create multiple sets of tax law for any one jurisdiction and customize default laws as needed
- Easily view the latest laws in a grid view for each jurisdiction
Access the most accurate data with flexible review screens to review calculations and vouchers.
- Automatically populate vouchers with the results of calculations
- Quickly see all of your data from other ONESOURCE products in one easy-to-read workpaper
- Access reports including total payments by entity or jurisdiction and total payments by quarter
- Provides easy-to-use batch printing of the estimated payment vouchers by jurisdiction, by entity, or by quarter